Okay, this one is really for all the ladies out there. I am not really and beauty reviewer, but I read about this face mask and had to try it. A mask that claims to be the best in the world and only costs $7.00 is worth a shot in my book. I guess it’s actually an Indian healing clay.
I bought mine from Amazon. It’s not sold in stores but it’s all over the web. Go here if you want to buy.
- First off, it’s powder form that you mix with water or apple cider vinegar (if you can handle the smell).
- It can be used for a face mask, body wrap, clay baths, foot soaks, and you can chill it for knee packs and insect bites. ( talk about healing clay alright)
- It goes on your face smooth like normal masks. You feel a tightening sensation after about 5 minutes, which I love. Could bother some people.
- After about 15 minutes I could feel the pulse in my face.
- No burning sensation .
- No redness afterward.
- Just like with any mask, it came off with warm water and rag.
- My face really did feel clean and my pores were almost invisible (no joke-and it’s summer so we all know what that means)
You should go try it ladies. It’s the best one I’ve tried in my short 24 years.