Happy Monday! I know I say this a lot, but BOY does the weekend fly by or what!?
I had a great weekend! It got cold for one, which means there is one thing in my mind: breaking out the wood and building a fire. I love our wood burning fireplace. 🙂
On Saturday I met up with my hard-core runner sister-in-law Kayla and we did a 10 miler. (We are both training for a half on Thanksgiving). It was an awesome run, the weather was perfect and of course we chatted away the first 4 miles so it went by pretty quick. I love when she is home from school to run with me!
On Saturday night a group of us went to this fabulous restaurant “Salt” that opened right around the corner. They have another location across town so we are all excited to have it so close now. We had a blast!
So those are some favorite highlights from the weekend. Here are some other things I’m loving!
1. Big comfy sweaters: It’s finally cold enough here in GA to pull out my big sweaters! Yay! I love them. I also treated myself to a pumpkin spice (non fat and no whip of course) latte. The red cups are out which means……… Christmas is coming! Also-enjoy the fact that my nails are painted- it’s a rare find. ha
2. Favorite monthly challenge: Plank a day. I’m doing this challenge this month. Mainly because I don’t work my core enough and I know it. Yet I don’t ever do anything about it. It’s time to get it into gear. (source)
3. Favorite can’t wait to try recipe: Skinny Pumpkin Banana Quick Bread (source) Do I really need to elaborate on this one? Thought not.
4. Favorite new addictive game: Township
5. Favorite song right now: “Captured” by The Digital Age
What about you?
1. Did you do anything fun this weekend?
2. What’s your favorite pumpkin recipe?