Lundi to French
Akhlah to Hebrew
Lunes to Spanish
Who knew? Not me.
This week I…
I also did it. I finally ran my 11 miler on Saturday. It was actually a really good run. Much better than last week.
Countdown- 11 days until my half.
My favorite things right now:
1. Favorite Built In: In the kitchen, so smart. I mean, we need a spot for cookbooks. Mine are currently jammed in the top part of one of my cabinets. I tend to forget they are even there.
2. Favorite Grill: Portobello Wrap. Need I say more?
3. Favorite tradition: Gingerbread houses! I grew up making these every year. It’s just a fun tradition.
4. Favorite Crumble: Vegan Apple Cranberry Crisp. YUMMMY
5. Favorite Laugh: haha this is just classic. And I totally felt this way before my 11 mile run on Saturday.
TALK TO ME
1. Did you do anything fun this past weekend?
2. What are you favorite holiday traditions?
Me: ginger bread houses!
3. Real wood fire vs Gas fire?
Me: Wood fire. Always.