Sorry…I’m so completely late in posting this today. Honestly, where did my Monday go!? Yikes.
Well first off…my car, flow, a 1998 Honda Civic with a proud 203,000 miles on it is running it’s last leg. During my oil change today they told me that the check engine light, that’s been on for 2 months now, is telling me my transmission is about to go. Yay! I already replaced this once like 6 years ago. Not. Replacing. It. Again. Well as this is bitter sweet, Flow has seen it all, I get a new car. Perhaps more on that later.
A little motivation for you. Well, for me really. But I’ll share. 🙂
Love this. Train. ^
1. Favorite Decorative Idea: “home” Love the big letters!
2. Favorite double dipper: Warm Spinach Artichoke dip. I seriously cannot get enough
3. Favorite Storage: I never know what to do with extra potatoes and onions
4. Favorite Be Mine: Granted I’d fill like 6 of these with the best valentines candy.
5. Favorite Use of the Bosu: Super hard “core” (get it? haha)
6. Favorite Treat: Heart Shaped Cherry Pies
7. Favorite color scheme