Wednesday is usually the day I post whatever new recipe I made this past week (or last week), but honestly, I just made repeats. We were really craving this BBQ chicken pizza so I made that, and then we have been eating out quite a bit. (No complaints here. I love eating out.)
Instead, I thought I’d share all the yummy recipe’s that are sitting in my “to make asap” queue.
1. Buffalo Chicken Empanadas: I’m always hesitant to make something I love so much in restaurants, but this one would be worth a shot…even if it ended in failure.
2. Sweetheart Cherry Pies : besides the fact that they are..cherry pies..they are heart shaped which make them extra necessary to be on the list
3. Zuchini Bites : Since they look like fried pickles…the appropriate assumption is they must taste like them. 😉
4. Bite size apple pies – These look amazing.
5. Peanut Butter Banana Bread: Considering this is full of my favorite things: peanut butter – check, banana – check, bread – check check. Thank you MomOnTimeOut blog.
6. Reese’s bottom cheesecake bites: Let’s not even go there. Just try not to pass out after eating these.
7. Mini Corn Dogs Still on the list. Maybe for a Braves game gathering.
8. And… No bake cookies: In case you haven’t noticed…I have a serious sweet tooth
Happy Hump Day
1. What recipe are you dying to make!?