I’m just going to pretend it hasn’t been 2 months since I’ve blogged.
Now that I’ve gotten that off my chest.
I pulled my running shoes back out yesterday after 11 weeks of no running, rehab and cross training. 30 minutes of run/walking complete. No pain.
Small victory. And I’ll take it.
On to things I love currently:
1. My favorite new recipe: Mozz Stuffed Turkey Meatballs these were amazing and really easy to make.
2. My favorite saying: This is the best viewpoint of getting up early right? Let’s be honest though- if only I could get up an hour earlier. 😉
3. Best Baked: Lemon Blueberry Bread. Excuse me while I drool…
4. Best butt kicker: I’ve fallen in a love hate relationship with HIIT training. This one is a killer 15 mins.
5. Best bathroom hack: I’m not the biggest fan of having a lot of stuff on the bathroom counters so this is perfection. Especially when kids come into the picture.
6. Best accessory: I’m obsessed with the show Friends so this is a no-brainer phone case.
7. Have-to-try-it recipe: “Pesto Grilled Shrimp” Okay, CJ isn’t the biggest fan of seafood, but I am going to have to find a time to try this recipe out. I do love some good grilled shrimp.
Did you know that today is the National Leave the Office Early Day? Hmm…I wonder if my employer will enforce this one.