And just like that it’s Monday again. I had a great weekend. CJ and I went to serve at a nursing home Saturday with our church which was a lot of fun and then we had a date night Saturday night. Sunday was filled with church, running errands and then we saw the Planet of the Apes movie. It was really good! I would definitely recommend seeing it.
On to my favorite things
1. Favorite invite: My sister in law asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding! First off she knows the way to my heart-a bag of candy, and the invitation is so adorable! I couldn’t be more excited to be a part of her day!
2. Favorite Quotes
3. Favorite laugh: I rolled when I saw this
4. Favorite bite: Three Cheese BBQ paninis In all seriousness…these HAVE to be good.
5. Favorite treat: who doesn’t love french toast sticks. How about Cinnamon french toast sticks? A whole new level.
6. Favorite inspiration: I love this quote by Lecrae. It’s so true and so honest.
8. Favorite Song: Owl City is killing it with this one right now. Just ask my husband. I’ve had it on repeat all weekend. I’m also currently listening to it. No shame.
9. Favorite statement: I totally agree. I don’t know what I’d do without coffee most days.
10. Favorite purchase. This perfume is one my oldie favorites. I haven’t been able to find this for years and the TJ Max showed up. Finally bought it and I’m so glad I did.