Good Monday to ya.
This weekend was great! CJ had Saturday off so we were able to spend quality time together this weekend. I had a great workout on Saturday and then we went to a lovely dinner at a local spot called Milton’s. I should have taken a picture of our appetizer. Jalapeno pimento cheese dip. HELLO..it was so good we didn’t even need dinner after that. We split a meal. I can honestly say I haven’t been that full since Thanksgiving.
On to my favs
1. Favorite Tee. I love this. I love napping now that I never have time for one.
2. Favorite bake: Chicken Quinoa and Broccoli I don’t know if you know this about me but I love broccoli. Cooked broccoli that is. I could eat pounds and pounds of it. So anything with broccoli as a base is a winner in my book
3. Favorite Funny: My sister and I were sending running motivations back and forth with each other the other day. I had to send her this one. I wonder- if they made grown up running shoes that lit up, would they be a hit? I’d probably buy a pair.
4. Favorite love hate. Really though, I hate burpees but I love them because nothing burns and leaves you hobbling the next day like they do.
5. Favorite future: Okay I say this is a future thing because we don’t have a dog. Yet. But WHEN we do…it will have to be a dog that will run with me. So this will be my guide.
That’s it for this Monday.
What dog would you pick?
ME: the lab/border collie.