Remember this chart I posted last week? Well I initially said I was going to do some light cardio that day, but I just didn’t feel well so I decided to just go home. Good thing I did too…I was running a fever. So needless to say I didn’t work out for 4 days. I’m actually still somewhat sick but I’m working out this week.
On to my favs
1. FALLLLLLLLLL: the decor for fall is out at hobby lobby. I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed standing in this aisle. Just taking it in.
2. A few fall outfits to go right along with #1
(I need to find this skirt ^^^)
3. Favorite face: Australian sheppard
4. Oh look. Another FALL item 😉 but I think I really want to do something like this this year!
5. Favorite dish: One-Pan chicken burrito bowl: I love the one pan/skillet dishes. EASY cleanup
6. Favorite decor: LOVE these for the kitchen
Happy Monday. I WILL be working out today. I don’t think I’m going to do anything too tough. I about passed out doing burpees on Saturday.