This past weekend was filled with relaxation, Netflix watching and quality time with quality friends. Here are some things I’m loving.
1. Favorite past time: Once Upon a Time. Seriously people, you NEED to watch this show if you don’t already.
2. Favorite wear: Love this look! I am counting down until it’s time to bring out the sweaters, scarves and boots. Not long. Not long at all.
3. Favorite skinny dish: Pasta primavera. Whenever CJ and I go hiking, we bring freeze-dried meals for our lunches and my go-to is pasta primavera. On our last hike he mentioned that I should make it at home. Well, I happen to agree so this recipe is on the to make list
(no picture for that! Sorry!!)
4. Favorite comfort food: Spinach Tomato Tortellini. Yes please
5. Favorite sweet treat: Pumpkin Cookies. It’s almost time for pumpkin everything. Just a warning.
6. Favorite nesting: I love this color scheme in this bedroom. Not to mention the raised ceilings.
7. Favorite remodel. This may come in handy in our house search. What a difference paint makes.
Happy Monday! 🙂