National Coffee Day!
Lets pause for a shout out to all the coffee drinkers out there.
On to my favorite things lately.
1. Favorite bargain hunt. Aldi. Seriously, I love this place. I can get a weeks worth of healthy groceries for under $50.00. Score. Don’t judge me by all the greek yogurt I eat.
2. Favorite problem fixer: This is genius. Because sometimes the side table is just too far away.
4. Favorite make ahead granola bar. Cranberry-Pumpkin Energy Bars.
5. Favorite cake: Sweet Potato Corn Cakes. These HAVE to be amazing.
6. Favorite slurp: Broccoli and Cheese Potato soup It’s that time of year again. Cold weather = soups and chili.
How do you take your coffee?
Me: Cream only