CJ and I got back from Jamaica last week. We had such a fabulous trip!!
Just a few shots. I’m not a big picture taker when we go out of the country.
Our view for pretty much everything we did 🙂
On to other things I’m loving right now:
1. Pizza Zucchini Bites: A little bit of sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Can’t go wrong there.
2. Favorite closet addition: Love this organizer.
3. Favorite comfort food: Creamy butternut squash pasta. Two things I love dearly. Butternut squash and pasta.
4. Favorite fashion: LOVE this shirt. Big polka dots are in. So perfect for fall
5. Favorite Jingle. Speaking of fashion, I am so into the layered necklace look. So naturally, I love this one
6. Favorite finger-lickin-good: Buffalo potato wedges. Football season anyone?
7. Classy decor: super clean, simple and soooo pretty. Perfect for the bathroom
9. Slow cook it up: This recipe looks incredible. I’d probably even just eat it without a taco shell. Crockpot Ranch Chicken Tacos
Also…who’s watching the world series?! We are. GO Braves…(oh wait) I mean Royals. 😉